So how much do executive recruiters really earn?
(This post is now reachable from www.RecruiterSalarySurvey.com .)
According to SEC Filings, the C-level comp for Korn/Ferry International and Heidrick & Struggles – two publicly-traded recruiting firms – compensation* is as follows:
Korn/Ferry International, August 2010 SEC filing
President & CEO — $3.0 million
EVP & CFO — $1.3 million
EVP, Premier Client Partnerships — $1.3 million
EVP & CEO of Leadership and Talent Consulting — $1.2 million
CEO, FutureStep — $0.4 million
Heidrick & Struggles, April 2010 SEC filing
CEO — $1.9 million
CFO — $0.8 million
Managing Partner, Global Practices — $1.9 million
General Counsel & Corporate Secretary — $0.7 million
Chief Human Resources Officer — $0.7 million
*“Compensation” in this context is the total amount from the “Summary Compensation Table”, which includes salary, bonus, share awards, option awards, non-equity incentive plan compensation, change in pension value, and whatever else they decide to jam into that table.
- Recruiting firms will probably be looking hard at mergers and acquisitions soon
- Health Insurance Salary Survey – 10 companies, C-level, Underlying Data Available
- Reinsurance Salary Survey – 13 companies, C-level, Underlying Data Available
- What did the top actuaries at Montpelier Re and PartnerRe earn?
- What did the top actuaries at Arch Capital Group earn?