Increase in global tropic #cyclone activity!
Aon Benfield’s catastrophe modelling centre, Impact Forecasting, says July saw an increase in global tropic cyclone activity ahead of the Atlantic hurricane season reaching its peak.
- What do you Think about the Veracity of the “Hurricane Frequency Paradox”?
- Recent Activity in the Global Reinsurance Market
- Catastrophe Risk Trends in Insurance, Finance, and Modeling – Article in Contingencies
- Imelda Powers Joins Guy Carpenter as Managing Director of Global Analytics
- European Cyclone Model improved by AIR Worldwide